Straightforward Reformer<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 4662

Straightforward Reformer
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 4662

Watch this Class
Katherine W
Just what I needed to get my day started! Always love taking your class 😄
Brilliant and short, my whole body feels so much better, aligned and open. Thank you
Diane Diefenderfer
Thank you Macarena, I appreciate your compliment! Best wishes with your continued Pilates practice:)
Gianna  A
I appreciated the transitions between exercises and the swiftness of this class. It was great to hear an explanation and reminder that it is a full body program, even in those "stretching" exercises that there is still work to them. 
Anna H
I loved the cues that you gave throughout the class. They were a constant reminder of how the whole body should be working to perform exercises. Additionally, what specific areas of the body should be used to initiate the movement.
Katie W
I loved the flow and pacing of class, especially the additional alternating transition between biceps and triceps. I also enjoyed seeing the tactile cues used during Stomach Pull/ High V to demonstrate the proper alignment of the upper body and the hinging at the hips during the exercise.
Ashley O
I really enjoyed the pacing of this class as well as the clarity and efficiency of the instruction you are giving for each exercise. There’s almost the quality of a metronome in the way you are speaking cues that keeps her on the pace that you want which I love !
Coral S
I really enjoyed the flow from one exercise to the next in this class, as well as Laura's clear and precise execution, such beautiful movement! The intention and cueing of every exercise was explained so clearly, it was truly so helpful!
Solana M
I loved the pace of this class and how everything seamlessly flowed into the next movement. Not only with the movement itself but with your cadence and how you cue Laura through the movement. It is like you're the conductor and her movement is the orchestra. It is lovely to watch.
Isabella G
Great cues and pacing during this class, especially for it being only 20 or so minutes! I liked how you kept emphasizing which muscles Laura was working during each exercise. 
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin