Pull Reformer<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 4680

Pull Reformer
Mariska Breland
Class 4680

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you for yet another great class. I love the way you keep challenging in the most calming and humorous way:)
Michael Mary S
Really like all of your creative uses of "pulling."
Robin S
1 person likes this.
Such a fun class THANK YOU 
Jyl P Hi Jyl - there are so many great level 2 classes on here. It's an embarrassment of riches. Kristi, Amy, and Meredith each have so many classes at different levels that I'm sure you can find some. I'm not sure if I have Level 2 classes (I know some mat classes of mine are), but if you search for a teacher, it lists all of their classes. Over time, the Pilates Anytime website algorithm should start recommending classes to you based on other classes you've watched. I'm not sure how it works, but I also know you can email them and they can direct you based on teachers you like!
1 person likes this.
loved this one too; thanks, Mariska.
Carol K
1 person likes this.
Mariska, 
Always creative and innovative, YOU never cease to amaze! Thank you for your abundant energy level and the playfulness. Your classes are consistently superior. You are appreciated. 
I'm loving this series. The pull up variation was HARD! Thank you for your sharing your creativity with us.
1 person likes this.
Love this, very creative, love the dorisflexion move on the box!
Rhonda N
Loving your great creativity. I want to know how long you've been practicing/ teaching because I stress and struggle with my creativity and you do so much I've never seen before so i can keep my clients interested even more. Thank you so much.
Jenny D
1 person likes this.
This is the first time I have done a class with you and I loved it and will look for more. Noisy dogs always make me smile and loved your rye sense of humour. Have a good day !!
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin