Return to You Challenge<br>Playlist 1: with Meredith Rogers

Return to You Challenge
Playlist 1: with Meredith Rogers

Go To This Program Playlist

Mekdes Y
Hi this looks like a good place to start, but the image on day 4 vid worries me about bearing weight on my wrists. Are there alternatives movements suggested?
I just finished the challenge. This is the second time I have done it. I just love the workouts. They are fun but challenging! Thanks Meredith!
Loved this challenge. Thank you so much. It was just what I needed to get back into Pilates.
Kelly B
Hi. Could you tell me why day 2 isn't unlocking for me. I completed day 1 and cannot access day 2. It has been 24 hours. 
Hi Kelly B, it looks like you selected the days to unlock Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. If you'd like to change this please go to the Challenge home page and select "challenge settings" to adjust the days. You can also email us at suppor@pilatesanytime.com
Kelly B
Ah. Thank you. I’d forgotten I’d been asked to do that. 🤦‍♀️ 
Kristin L
I love all of Meredith's reformer classes, so I am really looking forward to this!  Thank you for offering it!
Just finished day 10 today. This was a wonderful challenge, thank you. Just what I needed to restart my pilates practice.
31-38 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin