Reformer on the Mat<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 1001

Reformer on the Mat
Niedra Gabriel
Class 1001

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you all - I must confess I always check to read the bio of those of you who post, it gives me a thrill to know Ginger is from Evans GA, and someone else was from Cairo Egypt... it is such a thrill to get this world wide perspective of all of us enjoying
1 person likes this.
Niedra, I do love your classes, and have learned so much. I got certified through Balanced Body,but I have a couple of professionals I have gained from, one of them being you! It makes me feel "supported" you might say, when you read and answer our comments. Others don't seem to take the time! Thank you for that!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Ginger, I appreciate your comment - yes, I make an effort to respond, I consider it important to take the time to be in touch, for all of us ( me included - reading the comments means a lot to me) and I know we are all in this together, to learn and to share.
Maryam
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed! That was creative. Thank you Niedra.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Niedra, super creative and fun!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Niedra! This is just what I needed today :)
1 person likes this.
Fun class and love all the props! 
Niedra Gabriel
Marissa just seeing this now, Glad you enjoyed this class - which I video'd many years ago... extra meaningful that it lasted through time.
Joanne D
1 person likes this.
I loved this class, Niedra!  Great ideas, and nice way to give clients idea of resistance reformer offers for those considering trying it!  Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Joanne D Thank you for your comment and glad you enjoyed this class .
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin