Hip Pathologies and Pilates<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 1008

Hip Pathologies and Pilates
Brent Anderson
Workshop 1008

Watch this Workshop
Elizabeth D
Yet more brilliance from Brent! And how wonderful to see Niedra's elation at her increased range & lessened pain. Hope you'll continue to invite him back for more, Kristi!
5 people like this.
Love love love Dr. Brent Anderson!!!! I am a non-native speaker and cannot express my gratitude for explaining and demonstrating such complex information in an easy-to-understand-and-apply manner. Also A HUGE THANK YOU to you Kristi and your great team for making all these wonderful workshops and classes available to us on the other side of the world :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Brent, for another informative workshop! The quadruped exercise was an "ah-ha" moment for me with my own hip issues. I so appreciate PA for bringing you to us again!
I tried to open each of these links to watch the 2 min preview and none of the 4 would open. It says file could not be played
2 people like this.
The previews worked for me Geraldine. My question is... will I be able to watch this video more than once after I pay for it?
1 person likes this.
Does the workshop gives points for Polestar? Thanks!
I would also like to know how it works when we purchase a workshop. How many times will we be able review it.
I am interested in purchasing it but would like to save it for repeat viewing. Can this be done?
Louise Renee S
Yes, please...I'd like to know the same information: will I be able to save the presentation/workshop for repeat viewing? Please advise.
Ted Johnson
Once you purchase a workshop, you can view it as many times as you like. It will be available to you any time you come to the web site.
1-10 of 62

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin