Allegro 2 Flow<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 1016

Allegro 2 Flow
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 1016

Watch this Class
Thank you B. Great feedback. We are trying to get instructors to state which props they may use at the beginning of each class now. Ironically, Elizabeth is the one who basically gave us the idea. The fact is that we are shooting our classes in one shot (unless something obviously needs to be addressed). Given that is our format and we encourage the teachers to not be too rehearsed, it is very possible EL chose to use the roller in a moment of creativity. We appreciate your feedback here and will continue to do our best to name the props at the front end of class. Thank you!
every class with you becomes always a big discouver....great Elizabeth!!!...you have always something to teach and I've always somethingto learn...looking forward to studying with you in san Francisco!!!
Lovely class as always with Elizabeth. It's good to see classes using the Allegro 11. More please!
Pilates By The Bay
The volume is very low. I can barely hear her on my iPad.
Pilates By The Bay ~ I'm sorry you had trouble hearing the audio. I recommend making sure that the volume on your iPad and the video have been turned up all the way.
Elsabe D
Its great to see some Allegro classes. Loved this class!!
Efi
I had to stop in the middle, not very comfortable to do along with the video.
First of all there is no FLOW in my opinion, lots of changing positions and props, and secondly it's not comfortable she is doing one thing on the allegro while he is doing different things on the reformer....
Bummer
I adore this development- quite sophisticated and deep. Thank you for your inspiring innovations, Elizabeth. I do want to ask why you say the first series on reformer is not strength- did I misunderstand? I find it can be quite an intensive abdonminal development for folks, including me-aoss, etc. Love the sequencing, as always!
Sherry, this opening move of lateral translation of the thorax with respect to the pelvis followed by lateral translation of the pelvis with respect to the thorax is designed to 'balance the fascia sling systems'. The anterior and posterior sling systems drive the side-to-side movement of the carriage. Most people have a dominant diagonal, making it easier to move to one side than the other. No wonder many Pilates practitioners, including instructors, find this sequence challenging. This exercise is practiced without spring resistance. It benefits motor control and ensures that all subsequent exercises will be more balanced. Thanks so much for your compliments. I really appreciate them.
Hi Elizabeth! You referred me to this video and to the PMA Heroes In Motion page earlier this evening. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I've been an AKA for about 3 years. I live in Birmingham, AL home of Lakeshore Foundation, an official training site for Paralympic athletes. I was disappointed to find they had no Pilates programs at all. So I began an unsuccessful search for someone who could help me develop an adaptive Pilates routine. About 2 yrs ago I found PA and Pilatesology and had been doing classes 2-4 x's per week until late December when I hurt my lower back during a PA class. I realize now more than ever I really need to find someone like the wonderful instructors and therapists in the HIM videos. Do you know of anyone in the US who might be willing to talk to me about this?

Again, Elizabeth, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
11-20 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin