Flexion and Extension Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 1024

Flexion and Extension Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 1024

Watch this Class
Catherinedmr I love my new turquoise pants! Thanks for the inspiration!
1 person likes this.
UUU, that was such a great class - I am so happy you are back, Kristi! I missed you and your mat classes a lot....and your turquoise pants are terrific
3 people like this.
Wow! Thanks for the great class!
So happy I had a chance to exercise with you!
What a great group!
What a delight! So much self discovery in this class thanks to Kristi's guidance. I know that viewers are divided over whether teachers are filmed solo or giving instruction to a group. I still love the group dynamic and learn from the corrections that are given.
Thank you all! It's great to be back!
Hey do you have an auto detect option for this video? I was so glad to see Kristi's new video but I cant watch it for some reason on the other settings.
Thanks!
Jeanne~ Thank you for pointing this out to us. It looks like while we were encoding the Auto-Detect video format the connection was disrupted so it didn't do finish uploading. We are working to fix this right now and Auto-Detect should be available by the end of the day.
1 person likes this.
Super deep abdominal work ~ loved all the variations with use/placement of ball. Really enjoyed this session :) Thx Kristi!
2 people like this.
Ahh the marvelous miniball. Very nice. I loved the challenge of the rollover with the miniball at the belly, transition to OLR, and the kneeling high bridge. Learn something every time I study a session. PA - my best investment!
2 people like this.
Welcome back Kristi! Loved the class. There's always a little hidden gem or two (or ten!). In this one particularly loved the rolling like a ball cueing from the waist. A great reminder on form there. Thanks!
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin