Remembering Ron<br>Ron Fletcher<br>Documentary 1029

Remembering Ron
Ron Fletcher
Documentary 1029

Watch this Documentary
2 people like this.
what a pleasure to see ron and to hear his voice. thank you kyria, for making his later life so full and rewarding. i feel blessed to have known him.
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful life! And beautiful tribute to Ron. He is not forgotten.
2 people like this.
Thank you for sharing this video.. what a great way to show respect , gratitude and love for him.
2 people like this.
Great tribute! I really enjoyed the audience reaction on the Phil Donohue show when Ron performed on the reformer. Even to this day, these machines WOW people when they are first introduced to the method. Bravo!
1 person likes this.
Inspiring! Thank you so much!
Kyria Sabin
Thank you, Brian, for commenting on the Donahue show. I believe this was the first nationally televised segment on the Pilates method. Ron was also a regular contributor on the Regis Philbin show and in Cosmopolitan and Vogue magazines.
Ann S
2 people like this.
Thank you Kyria for such an inspiring picture of a great man. It's awesome to be reminded of what Pilates is really about from Ron's eyes.

1 person likes this.
I loved Ron from the moment I met him. I had the privilege of being his driver at the first PMA meeting in Miami back in 2000, I think was the date. Any way what an honor to have shared the private time with him, asking him questions he was delighted to answer and insights he offered so freely. I will always remember, Thank you Ron!
xoxo
3 people like this.
Being new to Ron Fletcher,I am grateful for this tribute and grateful for PA and Kyria bringing it to us all. What a gift.
1 person likes this.
wonderful video!!
21-30 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin