Beginner Magic Circle<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 1039

Beginner Magic Circle
Niedra Gabriel
Class 1039

Watch this Class
Good class. Love the instructor and her cues.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Catherine, I see you are really taking advantage of this website which is wonderful there is loads of wonderful information available here.
Super , I love your classes, I am your biggest fan here in Japan, this has woken me up!! :)) Thanks so much.
This is a great Pilates class.
Niedra Gabriel
Candace - I am so amazed that you are doing Pilates in Japan, how wonderful. I looked at your bio and you seem to be a dynamite person.
Maria, thank you - I hope you keep enjoying these classes.
lovely, smooth and pacy class. You really kept us moving the whole time. I have a lot of trouble with my hips and lower back and they felt a lot more supple after this,
Christina J
Niedra, what I really love about your teaching style is how you teach your students an exercise first that gets their muscles working correctly before you teach the full exercise. I am in awe of how you do this so smoothly. Thank you
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you both for you comments. keep up doing Pilates, it is life changing on all levels ( including , for me, learning to pace information in such a way that students get it easily, I call this " teh art of teaching".
The verbal cues make it easier to perform the exercises whilst trying to watch the class on my iPad. Many thanks
Niedra Gabriel
I just love that you are doing classes with your ipad.
The wonderful plus side of the internet.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin