Sarah Bertucelli
Class 1062

Watch this Class
Z A
3 people like this.
This was amazing. Thank you very much.
Karin H
2 people like this.
This is just what I needed as shoulders have been a focus area in my classes for the last few weeks - you are one of my favortie instructors!
Thanks! So happy to hear you are enjoying the class.
2 people like this.
Great class! Fun and fluid!! I especially enjoyed all the shoulder opening and rotational work. Thank you!!
Woo Hoo! Loved everything about this class!!! My body is still quivering. Thank you:)
Great IT band stretch at the end with rotation! Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Great class! Sarah is so creative and her cues are wonderful, the little aside cues of detail especially. Wonderful. The "student" is a beautiful mover.
1 person likes this.
Almost never do level 3's but tried this and loved it. Woo hoo! I'm getting stronger!!!
3 people like this.
Oh Sarah, I have been away from you too long! Your cueing is incredible, I miss my Teacher Training days with you...
You are about the most Creative Instructor I have ever been with! Where & how do you think of these things? Wow!! The shoulder stretch was amazing and then with rot? Wow! I loved the standing foot in strap routine,now I just have to get over the fear of losing balance but we are always working on something, right? Miss you and Loved this class! : )
It is so wonderful to hear from all of you. Thank you. More shoulder work is yet to come. Judy, Pilates Anytime is wonderful for so many reasons, but one of my favorites is that I feel "connected" to so many friends I do not get to see regularly. Miss you too!
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin