Arc Flexion and Extension<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1070

Arc Flexion and Extension
Amy Havens
Class 1070

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Bellissimo . Very creative , unique. I like this class because of its fluidity . Grazie m
Amy thank you for this class. I am a mobile pilates teacher so I carry my arcs to my locations and teach. I love the pilates arc and so do my students. Not having a dance background, the choreography you included in this class really opened up my mind! Gotta love those Mind Expanding classes!
Thanks Amy for this great little class! I did it after my jogging and it felt sooo well!
LOVE to see the Arc. I use it all the time myself at home as well as for home clients. Anything with Ard appreciated. Looking forward to Arc & Reformer, too
I too have the Arc and love classes utilizing it. Feel very opened! Thank you. Look forward to the Arc reformer class!
Love this! A new favorite. Quick, innovative and challenging.
Amy, this was the perfect thing to do before a day of yard work and gardening! Felt great all day! Thank you as always.
Love the class and you Amy! Please keep more arc routines coming! Thanks
2 people like this.
Hey everyone....wow---thank you!!! So glad you all like this short little class!! I'm excited to offer the arc on the Reformer...stay tuned! I'll be filming it this week...should go up in a couple of weeks. Anything specific you want to see? :)
Thank you...plan to share lots of this on the Bosu. Loved the mermaid sequence & single knee stretch - YUM! You rock
1-10 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin