Arc Flexion and Extension<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1070

Arc Flexion and Extension
Amy Havens
Class 1070

Watch this Class
I love it!
Thank you Jennifer and Giovanna!!!
oops...Geovanna!!
Thank you, Amy. The class had a terrific flow and your lines were beautiful!
Thank you so much Grace!
Amy! I loved this! Being a dancer myself, your exercises really opened the door to new choreography and new ideas. Thank you for sparking my creativity. And I love the way you teach, very raw and real. Hope I can meet you one day!
Heidi......thank you! Yes, go with your intuitive nature and follow your instinct to move naturally, freely and with innovation! Our dance background serves us in these ways....keeps things fun, fresh and keeps the creativity flowing!! I hope I can meet you someday too......anytime!! :)
Amy, loved the rotation with the leg lift, my hips felt open and rejuvenated. Great progression with each exercise. More please!:))
Hi Ann! Thank you so much......so glad your hips felt more open and rejuvenated! I'll do another Arc class soon!! I have a couple other Spine Corrector classes on the site too..if you take those, let me know what you think!
More soon!
My first real decision of the day (to take this class) was a fabulous one! May the slightly bigger ones that I have to make today have just as wonderful an outcome! Does that sound greedy?
Thanks Amy!
11-20 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin