Arc Flexion and Extension<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1070

Arc Flexion and Extension
Amy Havens
Class 1070

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wonderful Barbara L !!!  Did you have any favorite exercises?  Joanna G , you're so welcome and I love that you enjoyed those exercises!  Thanks for being here with me gals!
1 person likes this.
I like the extensions and the quite demanding chest lift/curl up. 👍🏻
Thank you Barbara L  and glad you liked the extensions and found some demanding exercises here!
Joann B
1 person likes this.
Amazing class love it thank you 
Thank you so much Joann B !!
Candace
1 person likes this.
I have bicep tendon and shoulder injury. I've done some PT and it focuses on my shoulder to no avail BUT when I do spine corrector I get some relief and much more mobility. I am beginning to think my issue is my back and my shoulder is just doing the crying. Your class was just more proof supporting my theory. This is another reason I love Pilates. Movement does heal. 
Candace so good to see you!!!!  I know for sure that my shoulder 'stuff' has been due in part to limited thoracic mobility so I focus so much on that area of my body to help free up my shoulders.  I wasn't given a lot of mobility in my spine and upper body so thank goodness for the Spine Corrector!!
Ruth S
Amy, I loved your class. I took delivery of my Pilates arc today and so glad I tried it out with your class. I particurlarly liked the calf stretch. Great cueing for flexion and extension work and given me lots of things to think about and work with.
Absolutely perfect in only 20 min. Thank you for this, Amy! 
81-89 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin