Prenatal Full-Body Cadillac<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 1072

Prenatal Full-Body Cadillac
Leah Stewart
Class 1072

Watch this Class
Great class! Thank you.
Hyacintha,

Thank you so much and congratulations on your your little one, how very exciting! Big hug to you too, and yes, continue to be kind and loving to your healing body

Darina,

Thank you so much and it's so cool that we are about the same place in our pregnancies Playing with fun variations is a great passion of mine, I love where the work can go, especially for pre and post-natal women.
Eniko,

Glad you like the first series of classes. Yes, I am playing with some new things this time around to add to the first series and to reflect my own personal growth and discovery over the last three years Thank you for watching!
Leah!!!!! You are too stinkin' cute!!! I seriously cannot wait to take your course!!!! I love this! Always so inspiring! Super Mom!
Thanks, Heidi! I can't wait to have you in the course
Hello Leah! I really enjoyed your class! Beautiful work congratulations!
Arlette,

So glad that you enjoyed it Thank you!
I'm not pregnant, but one of my clients just let me know that she is, so I'm studying up! Just so happens I woke up with a very tight thoracic spine, and this workout is wonderful for loosening up the back as well! Looking forward to this journey with my girl and thank you for sharing yours!! :)
Great class Leah!
I'm very greatful for your prenatal classes.
You're amazig ;)
11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin