Stimulating Reformer<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 1088

Stimulating Reformer
Niedra Gabriel
Class 1088

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Sue, fantastic practice!! And Niedra, fabulous teaching as usual!!!
2 people like this.
Niedra, such a wonderful teaching example. Love the work Sue did with your assistance. Very inspiring. It is interesting to see a class done with a regular student and hands-on corrections directly related to the changes they are working towards. I teach regular people and this is so inspiring. The hands-on approach gets her to really understand the cues.
Niedra, what a great class!!! I felt as though you were teaching me, just a regular person who wants to "get fit and upgrade my health." Sue, lucky you!!!
Niedra Gabriel
Wow - I so appreciate getting these comments from all of you. I just forwarded them to Sue as well to share how much of an example she is for being an " ambitious normal person". I just LOVE that people of all ages can always improve ( a LOT) .
I will do more " regular client" classes to share how brilliant the human body is when given good guide lines.
Blessings to you all: Arlene, Bonnie and Katherine
2 people like this.
I'm so happy that you are considering doing more of these classes. I can't stress how interesting and inspiring it is to watch you work with a "normal" person. Thank you , thank you, thank you!
This was a great class. I love your style! When you say, where are you cueing the action to take place?
This was a great class. I love your style! When you say, narrow the hips, where are you cueing the action to take place? Is it coming from the spine reeling the ilium in?
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for your post Becky, What a great question!
when I say narrow the hips I actually mean to take the top part of the thighs and narrow them, as though using the IT band to bring the hip bones more deeply into the sockets ( from the leg energy ) this affects the pelvis but is not directly caused from the gluts or the pelvis movement. You can " narrow the hips" without changing the pelvis position, or you can change the pelvis position without engaging the thighs. Imagine someone placing their hands on the upper part of your thighs on the side ( almost where they attach to the pelvis and press together, giving you a hug like feeling there - that is what I mean by " narrow the hips".
Hope this helps.
1 person likes this.
Great class! Just how old IS Sue? She looks to be in her 40s to me. "
Jody, you are my new best friend. I'll be 60 soon!
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin