Mat for Men<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 1090

Mat for Men
Rael Isacowitz
Class 1090

Watch this Class
Marcela, Rael was the first distinguished instructor to be asked to teach on PA and knows that he is invited back every day if he is available. Just yesterday we released his latest class which is awesome!! It is pretty challenging but incredibly inspiring too!

You can find the new Mat class Here
Powerful!!! Thank you for sharing and inspiring men and women folk!!
Great!
Always most enjoyable to learn from Rael. Outstanding class. Thank you.
Got to love the Master!!! Miss you. Thank you Kristy for giving us this opportunity to learn so much.
Hope to see you soon
be well
Love from Bahrain
To everyone who has commented with such gracious and generous words - thank you! Patricia, we miss you, come and visit!!!
Always the best!!!!!!
I can't see the video, I can only hear the voice.It happens with all videos.I don't know what' s going on .Could you help me,please!
With best regards
Michaela Topay
Michaela ~ I have sent you an email with a few options that might help you with the videos.
Becoming a BASI teacher now after 6 years of teaching, I am so excited to understand and see where the passion originates from. Talked my husband into taking the class with me: "Come on, just 15 minutes... you need to meet my 'new guru '..." He succumbed and... huffed and puffed alongside me for 5o minutes! Rael, I love your energy and see where your teacher trainers get it from. Hope to meet you in Istanbul next time.
21-30 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin