Full-Body Wunda Chair<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 1097

Full-Body Wunda Chair
Tom McCook
Class 1097

Watch this Class
Ronda P
1 person likes this.
Frog front... who knew? Great inspiration as alwaysTom!
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Tom for another wonderful class. Your cueing style is calming with just enough information. Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to work with many more of your classes on Pilateanytime. Always a pleasure.
I have taken all your PA classes and when I think it can't get any better along comes another. Loved the chair class. I don't have a tower or cadillac but I do mimic some of the spring exercises with my bands and wall anchors. Would love to have a spine corrector class!!!!
Happy to say Katherine we know Tom will be coming back to film more classes at the end of Fall!
1 person likes this.
What a great class! Lots of new stuff for me. I look forward to more classes with you. I really liked the hip stretch at the end. Ive got tight hips so it felt great.
Wonderful class! I come to love the chair more and more! The hip-stretch at the end was awesome, but also all the rotation-work. Thank you Tom, great cues and calming voice! I am looking forward for more classes with you!

I'm pretty sure Tom is my hero! Yet again another amazing class!!!! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Tom,
Great class! Thank you for adding specific instructor queues - they were very helpful!
Wow! Loved the class and Tom's cues. Can't wait to start trying these execises.
Great class!! Thank you, Tom! You're cues are calming and re-assuring! You are very gifted at cueing what the body should be feeling. Thank you!!
1-10 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin