Strength and Stabilization<br>Ed Botha<br>Class 1123

Strength and Stabilization
Ed Botha
Class 1123

Watch this Class
AWESOMENESS!!!!!
That is a great class! I feel really good after taking it. It has a great balance of strengthening and stretching, working on the opposite sides of the body. I enjoy working out while listening to your cues and instructions, Ed, you really have a good style of teaching. Thanks!
Marta A
Great workout!!
Great class, very challenging, my hamstring feels it most than anything, loved the abdominal roll down and teaser, loved the plank into pike and single leg arabesque.
i was wondering why the internal arm rotation in the very beginning roll down ? to stretch the shoulder ?? it put quite some stress on my shoulder.
Thank you very much, hope to see more class from you.
1 person likes this.
Hi Or Sagi.
The internal rotation is simply a stretch. You can always go neutral if it is uncomfortable. Thank you for your response!
Thanks again, Ed, for this amazing class! It was so fun. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Loved this class. I am a huge fan of recipricol inhibition as a key tool to overcome the dominance of the hip flexors ( in this case). Thanks Ed. I really enjoyed this class and the hip flexor stretch variations also.
Whew. I'm tired just watching that. Amazing control and strength. I'm inspired; I have new things to work toward.
Thank you, Ed. I really appreciate the pacing of your cues and the courtesy you use in your instruction. Would love to see more chair classes ... would also really like to see what you would create with the Allegro 2 Tower of Power.
LOVE this class. Innovative, flowing, and challenging. Fantastic instruction Ed. Thank you!!!!
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin