Quick Ladder Barrel Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1141

Quick Ladder Barrel Flow
Amy Havens
Class 1141

Watch this Class
Mmmmm...haven't had the opportunity to do any ladder barrel since being at Julian's bridging course...thanks for taking me on a little journey Amy, and you did it all beautifully.
Hi Kerry! Thank you for taking the time to comment here....and so glad you enjoyed his little ladder barrel session. :)
thank you, Amy, - very nice and - wow!- you looked great!
PLEASE more Ladder Barrel- workouts!
Thank you Silke! I'll try to put another class together soon or suggest that a visiting teachers gives some more info on the Ladder Barrel. Thank you for the suggestion!
Thanks Amy. beautifully demonstrated! Particularly liked the oblique variations . Would love more barrel classes on Pilates anytime. I feel its an underused gem of equipment !
Clare I agree with you.....the barrel is often overlooked. Thanks for complimenting my form and demonstration. I'll make note of your interest for more barrel work. I think I have some ideas of other teachers who may really be able to bring some additional options for us! Thanks for your feedback!
This was a great barrel class! Your classes are all awesome Amy. We definitely need more barrel classes on Pilates anytime.
Hi Salpi....thanks for your comment and if you want to see more barrel....take a look at Jillian Hessel's class that went up a month or so ago. It's wonderful!!! :)
1 person likes this.
Loved it ! Thank you Amy Havens
1 person likes this.
Great ladder barrel class, especially loved the side sit up with leg extended, thanks!
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin