Deepen your Abdominals<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 1156

Deepen your Abdominals
Niedra Gabriel
Class 1156

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks great second installment.
Niedra, I loved this class! Will definately use a lot of it in my next class for my beginners! I just wish I could mimic all your cues! They are great! I can tell how much the class is improving! they are doing fantastic! I like the "lengthing" of the neck throughout the class! Thank you!
Fantastic class Niedra thanks!
Is there an intermediate 3 thru 10?
The progress of beginner 1-10 has helped me. As did interm 1-2. But where is #3-10?
Niedra, like your classes, please reply. Thanks
Also, is it possible to do a spine corrector class with a ball?
Shel ~ Thank you for your feedback and I'm glad you liked these classes. At the moment, there is only #1 and 2. Hopefully, Niedra or any of the other instructors can do more classes like these because they are very useful.
Niedra Gabriel
HI Shel, first, thank you for your comments. I will give some thought to progressing the intermediate classes, it is more complicated than the beginner series but I like the challenge and will see if I can put a progressive program together for this.
Please do give me more clarity as to what you mean by spine corrector with a ball? I am not sure what you are referring to.
Hi Neidra,
Thank you for your email response. I particularly like your classes because you are clear on instruction, And you keep the class moving. I feel like i am part of your group, progressing to new levels. I would love to stay with your group and keep developing with proper form. On that note, i took class #870 today and was able to hold the modified teaser. That felt GREAT! When i started December 1st, i could not do a single roll up.
Regarding my request for "Spine Corrector class with the ball": for those of us taking class via the web, a ball is far less costly and bulky / heavey to keep in our homes. Would it be possible to offer a class utilizing the ball to stretch, strengthen, and release our back and stomach muscles? Can the ball also be used to develop a stronger center line? Just a thought. I haven't seen any ball classes on Pilates Anytime. Are there any?
Thanks again, you are a terrific instructor!
Niedra Gabriel
Hi Shel,
this is indeed a thought provoking concept I need to play around with - spine corrector on the ball. I totally understand the need to adapt material so students without equipment can benefit. I support this whole heartedly.
I will need to experiment with the ball ( I presume you mean one of those big balls) and see what adaptations I can create to share with you all.
It won't be " classical style" as there were no balls in Joe Pilates's time, but of course there is "Pilates inspired creativity…"
I am filming again in January so I will see what I can do.
Happy New year to you and all PA members.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin