Alan Herdman<br>Alan Herdman<br>Discussion 1157

Alan Herdman
Alan Herdman
Discussion 1157

Watch this Discussion
6 people like this.
Kristi: thank you once again for bringing these very important teachers in, so that we have a much fuller understanding of this world we call Pilates. I think that this information is so important to the community as a whole, so we can be more unified in the future.
6 people like this.
Well said Lynn. Beautiful interview Kristi, thank you for letting us get to know Alan, what a lovely man.
3 people like this.
WOW.....I really loved this Kristi, thanks! What a truly generous, interesting and gentle man. I soooo enjoyed meeting him at BASI celebrations. I want to learn more.....
OMG... I know I'm not supposed to say this as one of the owner's of this website (and the one doing the interview) but, I LOVE this man, and I am so grateful for this interview!!!
Cathy M
2 people like this.
That was really interesting. I learned a lot from listening to both of you talk. He has a great approach to teaching and Pilates. Thank you Alan and Kristi!
Reiner G
Kristi, what was the name of the book again, the two of you spoke?
Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts is the book Alan and I both loved so much.

Shantaram
Jennifer W
2 people like this.
Kristi, this was a wonderful interview! Filled with tons of valuable information. You continue to reinforce the importance of community with our "just exercise" industry. Thank you!
Thank you Jennifer.
4 people like this.
I love how Alan says it is not about the technique, but about the individual. Working for the person.
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin