Intense and Dynamic Mat<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 1178

Intense and Dynamic Mat
Rael Isacowitz
Class 1178

Watch this Class
I'm afraid as much as I like Rael's classes, this was a bad video--not a bad workout, but a bad video. Far too often, the video cut to a distant shot and it was quite difficult to see precisely what Rael was doing. Remember, the point of Pilates Anytime is to allow people to watch and work w great trainers no matter where they are. That is impossible if you show distant scenes of random students.
Joe, I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy this video. I am sure Pilates Anytime can speak more to the technical side of it, however I am sure the venue and the size of the group presented some challenges for the videographers. They probably wanted to try and capture the energy of the huge class, it really was amazing. It was also a live-feed going out to the world in real time. If I remember correctly there were around 2,000 that logged on and were doing it with us. So all in all, probably not the best in terms of filming but certainly a highlight in my career.
Joe ~ Thank you for your feedback. This was a more challenging class for our editors because it was not in our normal setting. This was a special class and we wanted to give all our members a chance to experience this too. There were over 200 people in the class, and we thought it would be great if you could feel the energy of all of those bodies from home. Rael has many more wonderful videos and will be coming back this summer to film more. I hope you enjoy these classes too!
Gabriela Rosa
the beginning was great to see, but after 15 minutes, I had only abstract colorfull pictures and of course Raoul's beautifull energetic voice; What is happening? I'd love to see it really?????
Gabriela ~ I am sorry you are having trouble viewing the video. It may be your video player, so if you have already restarted your computer to clear away the processes that aren't running, I would suggest changing your video player settings by:

- clicking on "My Account"
- selecting the "Video Player" tab at the top of the page
- selecting the option "Show Options For Low Med and HD"

If your internet connection is slow on a particular day, it may require the video player options for "Low" or "Med," which should stream the video without any stops. If you continue to have issues playing this video, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Wonderful class!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!
1 person likes this.
This is a GREAT class and RAEL is dynamic, inspiring and funny. I am power pilates mat certified and am now interested in becoming a BASI teacher because of this inspiring man.
Thank you to all who continue to do this class and send in great comments. Judy, please let me know if I can be of assistance to you, or email kristen@basipilates.com
I absolutly LOVED this class , thank you Rael ,
Thank you so much Rael! Such a challenge and so much fun. You inspire everyone to get that little bit more!
41-50 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin