Fletcher Towel Work®<br>Kyria Sabin<br>Class 1192

Fletcher Towel Work®
Kyria Sabin
Class 1192

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
This is my first towel class and I absolutely loved it. This is exactly what my shoulders need. Thank you! Looking forward to more towel classes.
1 person likes this.
Great class! So glad to have found it. I have moved to a city where there is no Fletcher's pilates being taught, so this a wonderful alternative. I hope to find more that you have taught. Thank you!
Kyria Sabin
Thank you, Tamara! Where do you live? We might be able to connect you with someone nearby..
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for responding to my post! I had not thought to check before now. I live in San Angelo. I came from San Antonio where I first was introduced to Fletchers. I am grateful for Pilates Anytime. I hope that you will offer more Fletcher's classes in the future :)
1 person likes this.
Loved it! especially those hip pulses!
1 person likes this.
I loved the entire class. Especially the progression to the 8 count lift of the towel to overhead. Thank you, Kyria. Wonderfully instructed and paced.
1 person likes this.
Excellent work Kyria, I really enjoy your classes . You´re THE ONE girl!!!!! :)
1 person likes this.
I bought a towel at my studio and until I found this class had no idea what to do with it. Thank you! Please give us more :)
1 person likes this.
It is so great for me to have this work available on Pilates Anytime since I can't get to Fletcher classes here in Arkansas. I keep coming back to this one !
1 person likes this.
Was looking for something to soothe a sore computer shoulder and this was just the remedy... thanks so much!
11-20 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin