Foot Work<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Special 1194

Foot Work
Amy Taylor Alpers
Special 1194

Watch this Special Feature
Yeong Cheol C
good exercise!
3 people like this.
This brief class really gives credence to the philosophy of Pilates ANYTIME and ANYWHERE! These could be done while waiting in line, during a break during the work day (home or office) even while waiting for your computer to boot!
Thanks so much you guys. I had such a great time doing this.
1 person likes this.
Great excersise, thanks.
Kathi
1 person likes this.
wonderful see Amy again on pilates anytime...This is a great exercise taught by a great teacher.Thank you.
1 person likes this.
great Info- many thanks. The Nia technique has been teaching this for 30 years... wish Nia got the recognition it deserves.
Love it Amy squared!
Heather, the more we get foot work out there with such a distinguished messenger as Amy Taylor Alpers, the more people will love what folks who practice Nia already know.
What would Debbie Rosas (founder of Nia for those who don't know) say about the feet anyway...
Benefits of Barefeet Exposed

Debbie and I were on the same dissecting team this year in Gil Hedley's lab... LOVE her!
Fantastic....I actually use this sequence in my barre sessions as a warmup. Can't wait to use the single leg version!

Thank you!
2 people like this.
Everyone needs to pay attention to their feet, to learn about their feet and..... to I'm going to say it......honor their feet! Lots going on down there and they have such a big responsibility! Whether it's Pilates, yoga, Nia, Reflexology, Feldenkrais etc etc, and on and on..... let's learn to pay attention and give good care to our feet! :) Anyone up for a foot massage besides me?!!
Taz
Great stuff guys. I use the 2 feet version often, now to try the variations. Thank you both.
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin