Kathy Grant Inspired Mat<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 1207

Kathy Grant Inspired Mat
Cara Reeser
Class 1207

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Hey Cara! Movement is interesting. There is so much to learn. Thank you for this class.
1 person likes this.
My pleasure , I am glad you like it. :)
3 people like this.
Cara this is the first time I viewed an entire class in one sitting. You are amazing. Thank you! Be sure I will be quoting and teaching Cara Reeser in my class this week.
2 people like this.
Wonderful breakdown of the movement to facilitate a deeper connection. If I weren't so darned sore right now, I would be taking this class as apposed to watching it. However, my class this evening will be put through these paces!
2 people like this.
Thank you again for a fab class!! Love the "Charlie's Angels Criss Cross" variation! :)
4 people like this.
Waaa BOOM BOOM, that's all Im sayin' !!!
an amazing class with amazing work.
I LOVE your teaching style ~ no 1/2 way with you :)
(you are SO my new teacher girl crush)
3 people like this.
You rock it what a refreshing touch to teaching Pilates .
Cool vibe entertaining , technically superb loved the humour
Thank you
Excellent
1 person likes this.
Your class is like a workshop in itself! I loved it and I love the mood you set when you teach.
1 person likes this.
Such a freakin great class. I am at studio and have a forced long break- having to wear earphones and attempt class connected to my iPad! Loved it- thanks as usual, Cara!!
Love it ... Keep watching and be sure to check out the Legacy Project. A real gift from us to you. Kristi gave her all for this project and it is the BEST. Listed under Learning Center. Thanks all.
1-10 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin