Kathy Grant Inspired Mat<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 1207

Kathy Grant Inspired Mat
Cara Reeser
Class 1207

Watch this Class
Loved this class. One question though, when I am doing the tree, walking up the leg, I cant seem to get up and get stuck. Everyone in your class made it look easy! I tried with my other leg pushing against the wall, this helped. Without the wall I am curling my upper back too much to get up. Any tips?
Michelle, I like using the wall. Also be sure to keep your up leg lower then 90 and don't let it come towards you. Remember to look up and make sure you are not pulling back in your spine or shoulder blades. Hope this helps.
1 person likes this.
The placement of the shoulder bridge after all the back extension was delish. Did it with my class this week and they loved it. They weren't so keen on Charlie's Angels though :D
Cara you are so inspiring, love your cues which really draw the picture in my head. Great class which made me think a lot harder into my pelvic bowl. Thank you
Cara!! Ding! Ding! Ding!!! Epiphanies all over the place!! And "no, no, no yes!" What an incredible metaphor for living!!!! You're my new girl-crush, too!!!
1 person likes this.
I LOVE You Cara Reeser!! Your knowledge, energy, humor, compassion are infectious. I must study with you in the very near future more extensively. Although, I must confess, I discovered today that I'm a "windsurfer" :( Is there a help group for that? ;) Thank you so very much!! Xoxo
Yes! Wind-surfers unite! Support group at Cara's studio and online at PA!
Great class, Cara!! Thank you.
Erika Quest
LOVE this class!!!!!!!!!
I find all the jargon... 'booty out of the basement ' " boot in the basement" for example...really unhelpful and unexplained. Something equally jargon-esque to do with nipples...they need to be qualified and explained either verbally or physically.
11-20 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin