The First PA Video<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 1213

The First PA Video
Kristi Cooper
Class 1213

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Kristi congratulations to PA for your successful journey so far and for the possibilities that have yet to be explored!! You guys are awesome and I just love the variety of content, the quality of instructors, and the creative aspect of what is provided for "everything pilates" Also, great 1st video!!
Ted Johnson
This was back before I had an HD camera... Also, this is the same studio we film in now, it just looked a lot different back then.
Yikes! This is not easy for me to watch on many levels, but I can say it is very satisfying to see how far we've come! Thanks all!
Paola Maruca
Kristi,
We all love you and love PA. You created something wonderful for all of us. You rock!!!!!!!!
1 person likes this.
Kristi,I ditto Paola. Congrats and thanks and keep 'em coming!
5 people like this.
I absolutely LOVE this class Kristi!! What an incredible beginning to an even more incredible and very credible journey! Thank you for letting me be a part of this very, very important family! I love you!
1 person likes this.
Great Class ! I'm 12 weeks postpartum and this was a fabulous overall workout. I look forward to the day when I'll be able to once again do your other classes
Thanks everyone! Here's to the next 1000! Cheers!
4 people like this.
Kristi WOW! I totally loved this class as well. Such precise instruction and mindful cueing. I enjoyed the flow as well. Thank you for sharing this special class with us!
1 person likes this.
Kristi, thank you so much for this incredible site! Because of you and PA, I have the opportunity to observe and learn from some of the most amazing instructors ~ I am forever grateful for all you do. Cheers my friend ~ here's to the next 1000!!!!
1-10 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin