Mat Fundamentals<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 1214

Mat Fundamentals
Karen Sanzo
Class 1214

Watch this Class
Saskia Q
1 person likes this.
Thank you and I very much loved the dolphins in the background, what a beautiful view, thank you

1 person likes this.
Thank you just brilliant! I always used the pole in my reformer short box series (actually thought It was my creation as had never seen anyone do it haha and then you leveled up that also with the lemon 🙌🙌🙌
Clare M
1 person likes this.
I’Ve struggled with cervical neck pain for years and this is the first time there is a class which really focuses on how to use your neck. Revelationary. Loved it. Thank you!
Karen Sanzo
A beginner focused class is important.  It helps the participant gain an awareness of their body and helps them learn how and where to make needed modifications and adjustments.

1 person likes this.
excellent , clear teaching thank you Karen
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
That was so helpful. I have always liked the feedback from a prop but wasnt sure how.  your clear explanations are fantastic.  Thanks.
Laura J
1 person likes this.
Can someone please help me understand what Karen is saying at 24 minutes about lifting the head? I get that one way is supposed to be 'good' and one way is 'bad' but I don't understand the difference.
Karen Sanzo
Hi Laura.  I appreciate you asking your question. When the head is lifted while looking towards the ceiling, it puts a large load onto the face and can stress the neck.  When the front of the neck is shortened, by lengthening the back of the neck, the body is better able to connect with deep neck flexors, prior to lifting.
Janie J
1 person likes this.
Karen is so easy to understand.  Love her videos
Karen Sanzo
Thank you, Janie!!!
41-50 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin