Foot Tutorial<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Tutorial 1225

Foot Tutorial
Cathleen Murakami
Tutorial 1225

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Muito bom! Certamente usarei nas minhas aulas.
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Cathleen. Very helpful. :)
2 people like this.
Thank you! This is just what I needed!!!
Cathleen Murakami
@ Maria, @ Kristine, @ Annie....I know...tedious but it works with consistency!! Thanks for commenting.
1 person likes this.
Nice. Thank you !
Cathleen Murakami
@ Jitka......thanks for taking the time to watch both tutorials and comment! Love knowing you find them helpful.
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this! I am not traveling, but broke all my left foot metatarsals in April and the angel sweeps exercise is new and helpful.
1 person likes this.
You mention offering some theraband exercises for the upper body in some future class....going to return to PA to tape it? Enjoyed your neck release class and appreciate it didnt require a prop...but I am one of those who DOES travel with my theraband!
Cathleen Murakami
@ Violet...yipeee - angels on your feet
@ Joni Nichols...why, yes...returning this summer for some filming...theraband is such a fabulous tool and so packable.....I will do my best to incorporate something into my classes......email me again though : cathleen@synergypilates.com in mid July to remind me!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for sharing these simple but effective exercises.I"m having terrible foot issues and am realising how little there is out there concerning the feet and related dynamics.I supinate and the toe taps work great on my shins although I would have loved a greater explanation of what's happening anatomically,I realise I have to be more consistent with my foot exercises too .
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin