Fuse Pilates Mat<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 1230

Fuse Pilates Mat
Mariska Breland
Class 1230

Watch this Class
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
It felt amazing!... please more more!!!!!!
1 person likes this.
great workout! That was hard but so much fun. I think I'll be feeling my inner thighs tomorrow. Hope to see more of you. Thank you!
2 people like this.
Lovely workout with some great variations! Thank you so much! Will look forward to sharing some of these exercises with my clients!
1 person likes this.
More more , I was feeling blah now I am so refreshed . Excellent Mariska . Thanks .
Susan H
1 person likes this.
Loved it, thanks so much for all the great ideas
It was great, was there music playing during this class?, if that was the case please adjust the volume so we are able to hear it. Thank you.
Glad you liked it! Constanza - yes, there was music playing in the background during the recording, but since we got feedback that people preferred the previous reformer class without it, we left it off of this one, too. I think there's something very different about the energy of music in a live class and a recorded one (which I realized after having done two classes here). Since all of these students were new to me and my teaching style, I focused on the cues more than the choreography.

By the way - there is no greater compliment to me than those where people say they feel great after class. I think no matter what our teaching styles, making people feel good is the goal. So, thank you!!
Great class! Can we please have an Arm Chair workout??!!
Ha! Kerry - You posted this while I was doing an arm chair workout. :) It's up to Pilates Anytime, but I would be happy to bring you my take on arm chair, tower, wunda chair. They're all my favorite - depending on the day. :)
1 person likes this.
Another great class from you!! I feel great! Looking forward to more classes with you:)
1-10 of 73

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin