Where's your Head?<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Tutorial 1242

Where's your Head?
Karen Sanzo
Tutorial 1242

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
very important, thank you for the focus on the neck!! Great, clear and helpful explanations.
Love this, Karen! An important lesson for even experienced practitioners.
Clear and concise as always, thank you Karen!
Thank you, Karen! Love the review and reminders. :)
Much needed!! Thank you! Just wondering... can you use a wedge to maximally prop?
2 people like this.
I have been doing Pilates for about 1 year a few times a week and frequently come home with a sore neck. I think this is the mssing piece for me. thanks
As a beginning student I too experienced neck pain after every session. Now as a group fitness pilates instructor in larger facility I see this all the time. Just sent this clip to our director, thank you Karen. :)
Karen Sanzo
1 person likes this.
Sharon. Thanks for commenting. I just re-watched my own video; it's so interesting how the basics can make even more sense after we go back to re-visit. I was fortunate to film this past week at Pilates Anytime; watch for my upcoming tower and reformer classes....and 2 more tutorials.
Awesome- this is SO important for the majority of the population working with hyper-kyphosis and subsequent neck extension!
Great information. So nice to focus on particular areas and look closely at the details. Would love a full workshop with Karen Sanzo. Thank you
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin