The Story Of My Song<br>Kathy Grant<br>Documentary 1247

The Story Of My Song
Kathy Grant
Documentary 1247

Watch this Documentary
Cara, thank you SO much for suggesting this documentary. I knew it would be great because you are a part of it :) but had no idea to the extent that Kathy Grant's personality would shine through. I did not think it was even possible for me to be more inspired by her life but I was. Thank you so very much.
Thank you so much! Of the video footage of the elders, I found this one to be the BEST!
Patty Hafen
How I wish I could have been one of her students. What an incredible woman. Thank you so much for creating and sharing this wonderful tribute.
Wow. I know I'm not the only one who misses her. Someone you truly wish you had more time to be around. Thanks for all you taught me in the short time I had with you. You inspire us all
Kathy was an amazing & inspirational woman. Really enjoyed this video. Thank you Cara .
Have to say thanks. Very inspirational woman. You do not know how I feel right now. Will keep going on my way to pilates teaching. In spite of I am a litlle big sick tonight, tomorrow I will be teaching my classes with a diferent energy. Greetings from Torremolinos in Malaga, Spain.
Ingrid P
Thank-you so much for this Cara. It was absolutely beautiful. I have tears running down my face. It's so inspiring, what an amazing lady Kathy was. Thank-you for continuing her beautiful work, you are such an inspiration too. We are so lucky to be able to share this amazing work.
I am so touched, she was so dedicated to teach people... I wish I had the chance to be in her class. Thank you Cara Reeser and thank you pilates anytime for publishing this material!
Is there any place I could watch more of footage from Kathie's classes and workshops?
What an amazing skill Kathy had for teaching the method, and for adding her own knowledge to augment the work. Thank you for putting this together Cara. How lovely to have worked with such an inspirational lady.
It was nice to know better the history of Kathy, thanks Cara for bring it for us.
61-70 of 90

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin