Create Space in the Body<br>Wendy L.<br>Class 1264

Create Space in the Body
Wendy L.
Class 1264

Watch this Class
Would love to meet you. We speak the same language.
Marisa and Wendy ~ we are exploring the issue of translation through subtitles. In the meantime... Wendy will you tell Marisa what I said? Thank you for your feedback!
Hi Idrienne, thank you for being in touch...it would be an honor to meet you too. This "language" with our body is definitely one that builds a rich experience with gravity, ourselves, one another and our environment!
Marisa and Wendy ~ This has taken us a while, but we have added Spanish and English subtitles to Brent Anderson's "Mat for Back Pain" class as an experiment.

You can view the video here. The Spanish subtitles can be selected by clicking on the box in the lower right-hand corner of the video player screen labeled "CC," and selecting the Spanish language option.

We would love to hear your feedback on whether this is a good, easy to view Spanish translation. We are also curious to know what other videos you would like to see subtitled in Spanish. Your response as a forum post, or as an email to contact@pilatesanytime.com would be very much appreciated! Thank you.
Marisa and Wendy ~ Esto nos ha llevado un tiempo, pero hemos agregado subtítulos en español al video de Brent Anderson "Mat Para el Dolor de Espalda" como un experimento.

Puedes ver el video aqui. Los subtítulos en español se pueden seleccionar haciendo clic en el cuadro en la esquina inferior derecha de la pantalla del reproductor de vídeo con la etiqueta "CC," y seleccionar la opción de idioma español.

Nos encantaría escuchar sus comentarios acerca de la traducción al español, si es entendible y si hay alguna manera de que podamos mejorar. También queremos saber qué otros vídeos les gustaría ver con subtítulos en español. Podes darnos tu respuesta como un mensaje en el foro, o como un correo electrónico a contact@pilatesanytime.com Estamos muy ansiosos por tu comentarios! Gracias.
First class with Wendy Leblanc-Arbuckle and I loved it! Looking forward to exploring the full bio-intelligence program. Thank you 😊🙏🏽
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, Bahareh. I would love to hear more feedback from you as you explore my embodied, biointelligent teaching and cueing in the classes I have filmed on Pilates Anytime, xwendy
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin