Mat Sculpt<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 1308

Mat Sculpt
Courtney Miller
Class 1308

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved this class Courtney!! Great way to start it back up after the Thanksgiving holiday!
1 person likes this.
Loved the class Courtney!!! Thank you
1 person likes this.
Hi guys, the video keeps stopping at 3.44 mins. Any advice, love to watch the rest of it!
Maeve ~ When a video starts and stops it is usually because of two reasons:

1. The computer is running too many programs or processes and can not process the video quickly, or
2. The video files being downloaded are larger than the capacity of the Internet connection.

To solve the first we suggest restarting the computer which clears away all the processes that are running and slowing down the computer.

To solve the second, you may want to try adjusting your video player options by following these instructions:

To change your video player, you can go to "My Account."
Select the "Video Player" tab at the top of the page.
From there you select the option: "Show Options For Low Med and HD."

Please note that this setting will need to be adjusted on each device you use. If you are still having problems after trying these solutions, please let me know.
2 people like this.
Thanks Maria, sorted. Loved the class, thanks Courtney!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class!!!
1 person likes this.
Loved it! Great workout and fun! Amazing twist on some of the exercises. Thanks.
3 people like this.
Wow! Thank you so much for this! I couldn't agree with you more, "The more you do it — the easier it would get". I only did this once, but I can tell it will be much easier without the element of surprise, and with the strength it will give my body with more and more practice. You're incredible, thank you! :)
1 person likes this.
loved this class!! thank you Courtney :)
1 person likes this.
love it. from isreal....
11-20 of 188

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin