Beginner Mat Variations<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 1311

Beginner Mat Variations
Niedra Gabriel
Class 1311

Watch this Class
Great sitting variations for those who have clients with tight hips and hamstrings using the box. Thanks for the wonderful cues Niedra, and lovely to see your clients in the class respond so well to them.
Niedra Gabriel
Great to read this Anne, I am sure you will enjoy working with your clients this way, even if they don't have tight hips and hamstrings.
Excellent!
This was an excellent class! Very well cued & fun too.
Niedra Gabriel
Thanks Jessica, always happy to know it was fun too - that is where the magic lies. Right?
Shaving the back of the head and hugging the tree were like new on the box. The exercise feels correct and meaningful. Thank-you.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Christine, always enjoy reading your comments and I KNOW you were doing it yourself, so - Wonderful!
will try the yoga block with class tonight, no moon boxes available so should be a fun and helpful alternative!
Niedra Gabriel
Enjoy the block Elayne.
Niedra, Once again a great workout! Was fun to see Tim, Wendy, and Sandy after working out with them in the Beginner Series. My abs weren't strong enough for the moon box and the five's but did on the floor. Thx again, Wendy PS. It will be fun to meet you sometime somewhere!
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin