Lengthening Pilates Arc<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1322

Lengthening Pilates Arc
Amy Havens
Class 1322

Watch this Class
Had to do a stationary cat as i was using a Clara stepbarrel, but its all good. Much more flexible,maybe not taller,but for sure straighter.:) Thanks Amy!
So yummy! Since I don't have an Arc (I'm asking for one for Christmas) I improvised w/ a foam roller and a couple of different-sized pillows. The whole experience was delicious! Longer and connected, I am! Thank you, Amy!
Nice variations, Amy. Yummy class!
1 person likes this.
Thank you ladies!! You know how much I love the Arcs and Barrels!!
I'm getting a Pilates Arc for Christmas. Can't wait to try this workout!!!
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy! I think I told you I purchased a Pilates Arc last fall and I absolutely love this class. I've started getting up every morning at 5:30 a.m. and doing a class before work, and this is a class I come back to again and again. You mentioned the possibility of doing a second installment; may I encourage you to do so soon??!! I'd love to explore Teaser and some of the other positions that would be delicious on the Arc. THANK YOU!
1 person likes this.
Yay.....Summer you have to be one of the most dedicated students I know, seriously. I love hearing how much this work is changing your body, mind and how much you love it! Yes, I need to film another Arc or Spine Corrector class soon, thank you. I've been working on some things with the SC on the Reformer as well as using it with the Tower! Fun, fun!! :)
Hi Amy.. Yes.. It's time for another spine corrector class!! PLEASE!!!
HI there....I just filmed one, a 'mixed equipment' class that incorporated Spine Corrector and some Wall-Unit. I'll do another one though that is just Spine Corrector too. :)
Fabulous class! I have finally dusted off my Arc and realize how much it can help with my posture. Only big problem was that the video stopped for buffering at just the wrong times and I had to awkwardly get off the arc to back it up to get it moving again.
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin