Shoulder Girdle Tutorial<br>Ken Gilbert<br>Tutorial 1336

Shoulder Girdle Tutorial
Ken Gilbert
Tutorial 1336

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
thank you so much ken. I really appreciate your anatomical references as landmarks as that was how I was taught, but sometimes we forget. Shoulders are such a tense subject. pardon the pun.
1 person likes this.
Lynn . . . thank you. I continue to evolve my awareness and development of the structure and vulnerability of the shoulder girdle and arm. My healing of the injury/surgery has been a great exercise in how to heal and sustain health of the upper extremities and their connection to the spine/core.
1 person likes this.
Yes this is something that I have to work on for myself as I have weak neck muscles and shoulder girdle. So this is an area that I find is a challenge to balance the work but not send myself into spasm. It's a fine line as you work through this process. Thanks again.
1 person likes this.
So interesting! Thank you I just injured my shoulder (again) on the reformer and need this information!
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the excellent tutorial!
Allison . . . thank you for your comment. I am validating my work on the shoulder girdle with every Pilates Session that I teach.
1 person likes this.
just what I needed thanks Ken.
1 person likes this.
Linda . . . thank you.
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Ken, for your excellent, detailed tutorial. It's more than valuable as I continue to rehab my torn rotator cuff.
Sarah . . . good to hear from you about how the tutorial supports your healing. Thank you.
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin