Shoulder Girdle Tutorial<br>Ken Gilbert<br>Tutorial 1336

Shoulder Girdle Tutorial
Ken Gilbert
Tutorial 1336

Watch this Tutorial
Thank you Ken! Very informative and helpful!
Trisha . . . thank you! I love hearing that what I bring in my work is appreciated.
Thank you Ken. I am now working with seniors and one of my ladies has a should issue. This tutorial is chock full of great info...thanks so much!
1 person likes this.
Rahmah . . . I love hearing about you can apply the focus of my work. Thank you.
Great information , thank you!
Rachel . . . thank you for letting me know that this work makes sense to you!
Mayu
Thank you, really good tutorial.
Mayu . . . thank you . . . this work is something that I include in most of my classes and in my private sessions.
1 person likes this.
It is encouraging to know I can recover my neck and shoulder injury. Thank you! 
I am sorry for your fall and glad you recovered.  I have not fallen but i have damaged my shoulders. I am not very flexible and spent months trying to perfect a forearm balance in yoga. Though i could eventually do it, the move was not meant for me, and I tore the rotator cuff  in one shoulder and got tendinitis in the other one. I am slow learner and and an optimist. So, after I healed, I tried several more times to perfect the pose~ pissing off my shoulders again each time.  I can still do push-ups, side planks, and lift some weights, but my shoulders irritate easily and i have to be careful with them. Your classes help though, and I learn at least one good thing from every one of your videos. Thanks ken:) 
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin