Deep Stabilization Reformer<br>Christi Idavoy<br>Class 1348

Deep Stabilization Reformer
Christi Idavoy
Class 1348

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Christi, I so enjoyed your class! I always loved taking your classes at Polestar. Since I no longer live in South Florida it is great to know I can enjoy your beautiful classes at home! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
thank you so much. I love the quadriped work!! These ladies make it look so easy.
1 person likes this.
Que Bueno verte en Pilates Anytime! Great cues and transitions! Muy buena tu clase. Look forward to seeing you again.
Thank you ALL for such kind words! I feel the love! @Christine Binnendyk, I taught the Pulling Straps series with the 'girls off' as you say for a few reasons: 1. Increase low-back support, as more of the thighs are on the box. 2. Creates the ability to press the lower ribs into the box, where the edge of the box is, in a very deliberate way being that it is the point of contact with the box. 3. Requires more work from the spinal extensors in the upper thoracic area. I encourage you to try it both ways and feel how it might be different. Hope this helps!
@Monica Italia; I do use the block with folks that have spinal pathologies as long as it does not create pain. If there is pain then it is absolutely not a good idea. Thank you!!
2 people like this.
Thank you it was great! Please come back soon.
Z A
2 people like this.
This was really special:)) thank you very much
Kate V
1 person likes this.
Just finished your class in between teaching 2 classes...I am thrilled at how energized & loose I feel, esp in my lumbar. Thanks for a terrific class! And thanks PA for this wonderful tool!
1 person likes this.
Hi! I loved your class. The flow is quite nice. Thankyou! Your cues are very rich and meaty and I would say you're an artist of the tongue with the vivid pictures you paint as one goes through the progression of breath and movement. Because of your gifted ness in that way, I would encourage you to give your cues more space to settle. Silence and talking less.
Gosh. I like your teaching style a LOT! Many thanks x
21-30 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin