2013 Bloopers<br>Pilates Anytime<br>Special 1383

2013 Bloopers
Pilates Anytime
Special 1383

Watch this Special Feature
2 people like this.
Ugh you guys are so much fun! I am literally like: maybe I should move to Santa Barbara, that's my kind of people!
I wish you'd tour!
Thank you once again Pilates Anytime ..coffee and bloopers , a perfect way to begin my day. Next, a little pilates !!!
2 people like this.
There are not enough superlatives for me to describe PilatesAnytime ! Top instructors, new material everyday, great learning opportunities, something for everyone. The only thing better is if I could get to your studio!
Playforever
1 person likes this.
You guys are hilarious! Love you all!
1 person likes this.
You guys are the best!!!
3 people like this.
Hi everyone.......aren't these bloopers hilarious? We have so much fun here at PA and these moments are timeless! Laughter is so healthy....glad you're all enjoying these as much as we are!
1 person likes this.
LOVE THIS!
Sharon and Emma... come over!! Sabine did it and we're gonna make her come back too! Oh and Zeena, what's your excuse? You live too close to not stop by! Deborah if you'll come with "Play forever" and Zeena, I'm pretty sure we'd have a celebration for it! Hope to see you all soon!
Looking forward to trying this when ive taken the Christmas tree down. Love the variations and although you make it look easy Amy, i'm sure my heart rate will fire up! Will let you know how I get on! Happy New Year from the UK all at P' A' ! x
1 person likes this.
I want to teach at Padaro Beach - you guys know how to HAVE FUN!!!! too funny!!
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin