Primal Movement Basics<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 1410

Primal Movement Basics
Tom McCook
Class 1410

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wonderful, new ideas. Great cueing. I am a big fan of your work!
3 people like this.
I love the care and specificity of your cueing. I'm a big fan, too!
Beautiful. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
feeling great after taking this class. feels like something we should do everyday.
Excellent, thank you Tom!
1 person likes this.
my best side planks ever - great sequencing and great cueing.
thank you!
My favourite class so far. You have a lovely soothing voice and I really enjoyed the primal movement exercises. Thanks
Very helpful with posture and hip placement, enjoyed the pace and stretches.
Thank you. I feel great and agree it is something (at least) I should be doing everyday :) I do have a question for when I am working with my own clients - during the all fours rocking when you get to the point of holding for the head nods: are there modifications you would recommend for someone who cannot tolerate the pressure on their knees and/or the knee flexion (besides using a blanket or cushion to reduce the knee flexion). I have an idea or two but would appreciate your feedback. Thanks!
5 people like this.
Thank you everyone for your comments and participation. As you all know it's in the practice itself where we learn and grow. Amy here's a few suggestions for modifications for those with knee challenges on all 4's. 1. Have them sit on an exercise ball and place their hands on a wall or box and move performing the same movement going through as much hip,knee and ankle flexion as the can without pain or flexing the spine. 2. Sit in a chair or on a box and place their hands on a exercise ball or roller to guide the movement in the hip joints forward and back.I hope this is helpful and thanks again for your commitment to practice.
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin