Mat Variations<br>Debora Kolwey<br>Class 1550

Mat Variations
Debora Kolwey
Class 1550

Watch this Class
Enjoyed the detail instructions
Patti
Thank you, Debora. I love the way you pack so much into a lesson; keeping the theme going, demonstrating and assisting and smiling and making it fun and challenging.
2 people like this.
Thanks Deb. So many wonderful "no namers" to help people feel the work instead of making the shape. Glad to see you on PA to tide me over until I can get back to Boulder.
Loved it! Thank you! I appreciate the precursor to how the full exercise should feel! I work with a lot of new to Pilates folks. These exercises will help tremendously!
1 person likes this.
I took your class and my body is my friend again. I miss you, Debora!
Notme
Fantastic, loved this class. And as new to level 2, it was great to have a deliberate pace. Got so much out of it. Thank you
So original and innovative--thank you!
Katherine D
1 person likes this.
Loved this class & the break down of the exercises shared! Feels great in my body, I know clients will appreciate them too.
Notme
I love this class. Thanks again.
Yay! So happy to experience this class again, after 4-5 years of last getting to take it in Boulder, I still remember Debora's mat class fondly and remember feeling so many great new things. We are so lucky to get to take this at home! Thanks Debora!
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin