Fletcher-Inspired Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 156

Fletcher-Inspired Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 156

Watch this Class
I love this class so much! Can't wait to teach it tomorrow morning. I love the excellent cueing and the perfect form that Amy displays. What a great teacher you are, Amy.
Thank you so much Linda! Enjoy the exercises and let me know how it feels.
This is a great class..great cueing and love the classical and Ron Fletcher moves!! Nice...
Hi Jamie, Thank you! Yes, the Fletcher work is pretty fun. It gives such nice variety and transitions....which are great exercises themselves. My background is very eclective and I feel grateful that I have classical, Fletcher and contemporary training. It allows me to keep things exciting....never really the same thing twice! Talk to you soon,!
Great class.. Nice flow... Is there a place where you teach.. Would love to come and do a live class with you... Tina Follett
Hey Tina! Thank you so much. Yes, I own CenterPoint Pilates in Santa Barbara and would love to have you come in anytime for a class....just name the time and what kind of class you'd like! I'm in!
Great class. Love your teaching style Miss Amy!
Hi Miss Teresa.....thank you for taking clss with me and so glad you enjoyed it. Talk again soon!
I just took your class Amy. It was a great class, which brought in a variety of intermediate exercises, and you had great cueing. Thanks!
Hi Missy! Thank you so much for taking class with me and glad you liked the variety. My background is pretty varied so I most often change things up a bit. I love the classical list of exercises, but I think change is good. Talk again soon I hope!
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin