Breath-Focused Mat<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 1577

Breath-Focused Mat
Brent Anderson
Class 1577

Watch this Class
Thank you Brent for this amazing class (and PA for bringing him back)!!! I took this class after a super long flight and my body feels so much better :) Can't wait to do it a few more times and incorporate some of the ideas into my own classes.
wonderful class! I loved the focus on breath! Even though nothing was brand-new it makes a big difference to take the awareness to the breath at the right moment! It makes many exercises easier and more fluent! What a surprise: the open leg rocker breathing into the lower back, -awesome! Thank you Brent, your humor also makes things lighter, ..and thank you PA!
Ah, focus the breathing on the part of the body that is needed to accurately do the work before you begin to move. Great awareness from a great teacher. Thank you Brent & thank you Pilates Anytime.
I am glad to be starting my journey in the Polestar training this fall in Glendale, AZ. I used this class as some of my practice work. It is challenging and I look forward to many changes in my abilities as well as my clients. Thank you.
S K
1 person likes this.
Loved the class and applied to my classes. Everybody loved the red lights green lights :)
Thank you Brent..
Guaranteed feel fantastic classes with Brent - my first choice always when I need something special thank you ! Please come do some training in UK !
Hi Jo, thanks for the nice compliment on the class. I Wil be in the UK teaching and visiting in November after PA. Hope to see you
I love this way of teaching, makes so much sense to me. Love this class session.
I am grateful that you enjoyed the class. Your feedback is important to me. Come visit us in Florida some time.
I have learnt a huge amount form your delivery of this session. New takes on regular class designs Brilliant
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin