Joint Release Methods<br>Debora Kolwey<br>Tutorial 1578

Joint Release Methods
Debora Kolwey
Tutorial 1578

Watch this Tutorial
Ellen W
Very interesting. I would love to see how you take this to the next stages and even though you mentioned the back, would like to see what you actually do! Thanks so much!
3 people like this.
That looked like it felt amazing! Kristi, your entire body posture changed from the beginning of this video to the end even though you were laying down. Thank you, Debora for reminding us that we shouldn't always try to be in so much control. This was beautiful to watch. Any chance on a tutorial for hip release? Pretty Please!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Debora for sharing this powerful work and understanding. Beautiful.
Cathy M
1 person likes this.
Really interesting, and I appreciate the conversation in the video and the comments from Debora and Kristi here. I'd love to see more! Even people who do not have chronic pain can benefit from learning to release muscles, both chronic low-level activation and as part of an exercise, to develop a functional "work & release" pattern in muscles. I'm always looking for ways to teach this in class, and I find different approaches work with different people. And I'm interested in learning more techniques for people in pain.
More please!
thank you debora and kristi
i love you
2 people like this.
Love this... are there any of the same techniques for hips? thank you so much for sharing this.
Cannot wait for part 2 !
As not only a pilates teacher but a bodyworker as well, watching this work was awesome...
Treasure
1 person likes this.
Beautiful work! I would love to see one on the hips!
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Debora, so much for sharing this work thru the legacy of Eve Gentry! Looking forward to the next one!
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin