Advanced Traditional Flow<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 1585

Advanced Traditional Flow
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 1585

Watch this Class
Very good. Thanks.
Wonderful class!!! I look forward to seeing more classes from you!
Wonderful teacher - thank you!
more!!
I love Benjamin, his tips, his corrections, and his little variations. he makes you feel light but strong at the same time! Love it!!!!!!!
This workout turned my day around. The instruction was given with so much joy and clarity. I usually feel a bit thwarted with classical Pilates, but I felt really weightless moving through these exercises. The pace just carried me right along. Thank you Benjamin!
Love the set up cueing! In fact, I loved this one so much the first time, I came back for round two. Finally… Russian squats-CHECK!
Love your classes Benjamin - please can we have more- especially reformer! You have great energy and always keep it fresh and interesting.
Wonderful traditional class taught with a great depth of understanding. I found it very challenging and humbling and will want to return to this class many times. More of Benjamin please. And thanks for sharing him with us PA :)
Thanks Benjamin Degenhardt for this class, I love your cues and the way you make me thinks about the mat exercises through the reformer exercises
31-40 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin