Quick Standing Flow<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 1620

Quick Standing Flow
Courtney Miller
Class 1620

Watch this Class
Great work out! Thx!
Loved it! I'm travelling and loved the standing, balance and cardio element. Thanks!
Loved it! Running late for work, this combined with series of 5....ready to take on the day!!!
Really lovely engey, Courtney. Thank-you.
Love this warm up. I am always trying to come up with different ways to start my classes. I will definitely be incorporating some of these moves into my next class!!!
Courtney Miller
Hi Everyone!! I've got some exciting news about my next Pilates Anytime visit!! For the first time ever we are doing a video Q&A between myself and all the awesome Pilates Anytime members ??!!! I LOVE getting all of your questions and comments, now it's your chance to get detailed explanations with a personalized message from me on camera! Comment below with your Pilates questions so I can answer on film during my upcoming visit this month!! Ask about: form and alignment, advancements or progressions, anatomy or Pilates philosophy, teaching tips and cuing, personalizing YOUR Pilates practice and more!! Questions must be received by end of the day TODAY in the form of a comment below ?? If you want to know the answer to a question, chances are a lot of other people do to! Let's help each other evolve, expand and inspire our Pilates! Thank you for all your love and support!!
This was great, pressed for time this morning but wanted at least a little time on my mat before the day took over. It warmed me up, has great flow, challenges my stability and love the ballet elements.
Nice. Thank you!
Thanks, Courtney - this is great! I really need the balance work.
Wow I found this harder than it looked but lots of moves I can take to my own classes! Thank you. Repeated it 3 times in a row and sweating loads!!!
21-30 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin