Reformer Plank Variations<br>Courtney Miller<br>Tutorial 1622

Reformer Plank Variations
Courtney Miller
Tutorial 1622

Watch this Tutorial
Aletas P
I love her workouts and tutorials...!
Courtney Miller
Hi Everyone!! I've got some exciting news about my next Pilates Anytime visit!! For the first time ever we are doing a video Q&A between myself and all the awesome Pilates Anytime members ??!!! I LOVE getting all of your questions and comments, now it's your chance to get detailed explanations with a personalized message from me on camera! Comment below with your Pilates questions so I can answer on film during my upcoming visit this month!! Ask about: form and alignment, advancements or progressions, anatomy or Pilates philosophy, teaching tips and cuing, personalizing YOUR Pilates practice and more!! Questions must be received by end of the day TODAY in the form of a comment below ?? If you want to know the answer to a question, chances are a lot of other people do to! Let's help each other evolve, expand and inspire our Pilates! Thank you for all your love and support!!
DJ
DJ
thank you - your ideas and your delivery make pilates interesting and so so enjoyable!
Beautiful workshop to teach plank to a variety of levels. Thank you Courtney for the fabulous cues and reminders
Courtney by far has been the best one I've seen on here. She is right on with all the muscular focus and great variations. Plus she's got this energy that is just amazing.
Patty Hafen
Perfect - love it. So many options. Thank you!
This...Is...Awesome!!! X
As always I enjoy your teaching style. I liked this subject taught as a tutorial and your combinations with flow. The title should be "Reformer Plank Variations in flow" Using the box for planks was new to me, I liked it for the side planks, but prefer doing it on my forearms facing the straps, which you also demonstrated for the moving planks, reverse elephant etc. I love the lunge (1foot on floor) lift up into plank (which I learned from your class) into the split leg scooter. Thanks
loved this! thank you for this little nugget
Never bored with your classes. Thanks for the great tutorial.
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin