Kathy Grant Abdominals<br>Maria Earle<br>Tutorial 1623

Kathy Grant Abdominals
Maria Earle
Tutorial 1623

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Maria, I loved your video! Your detailed explanations of how and why are valuable pieces of information, especially for me being a new teacher!! I love listening and learning all about first generation teachers and how they taught their students such as yourself. ….so thank you for sharing this, I look forward to seeing more of your videos….Please keep on "Blabbing" LOL!!
p.s. thank you to Pilates Anytime for this great Web site!
Simone M
Learned a lot. Now, to put my boyfriend to work holding me down!
1 person likes this.
Thank you, teacher!
I love this video! Really in depth precious information in small detailed pieces from the wonderful Kathy Grant through lovely Maria! In Dutch we say :" I was hanging on your lips, Maria". Give me more please! And...you didn't talked to much; I want you to talk even more! X Marjolein
By the way, the exercises are very very heavy. Those last ones are impossible to do on your own. Please say "yes" Maria.
Ann S
Thanks for the insights into the teaching of Kathy. Hope you do more......
Maria - thanks for presenting this! Please do more videos!
I very much love Kathy Grant's work. This was great to learn more. Thanks!
Katarina S
Love this class. I can see that these small movements will make this workout full on.
Maria...I'm curious if the warm up always had students wearing the ankle weights? I'm thinking the weights added a sense of grounding for the legs and lower body? I really enjoyed your explanations of the exercises and a taste of what it was like learning from Kathy
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin