Athletic Conditioning
Courtney Miller
Class 1625

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Totally awesome class!
Pele
1 person likes this.
Loved it. However, I wouldn't call it accelerated. Although the exercises were hard, there were a lot of pauses with talk in between. So, moderate, yes. Accelerated. Definitely not.
1 person likes this.
Loved this one! Please add even more classes with Courtney! She is such an amazing instructor.
1 person likes this.
Courtney, that was an amazing class. I enjoy EVERY SINGLE ONE of your videos. I have found an equal in terms of "talking" or as I see it, "teaching" through the class. Not just barking out orders of what to do and not do! LOL! I am a STICKLER for form, as you are. It's a good gift to have!
Movaldes
1 person likes this.
Awesome cueing and workouts layering.
1 person likes this.
Great workout and great information. One of my favorites!
2 people like this.
I have done this class for 2 weeks daily and really see huge improvements in my body. Courtney you are the only reason why I remain a member of Pilates Anytime. Your classes are the Pilates of the future. Athletic Conditioning whether it is in your class of 'luscious legs', abs or all of the others keeps me coming back for more. Would love one new class each month from you on Pilates Anytime. Under the title Athletic Conditioning!!!!!!!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, I will be watching this video again and again. Great exercises!
Ann H
1 person likes this.
brilliant, I love it. and lots of progressions to use in a 'normal' class! cant wait!. and great ideas for cues - melt ribs into body etc.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for telling us the springs that you are using. However, I don't have the same Reformer you do so would love a little intro telling me if the red is a heavy, medium or light spring etc. so when you say you have a red and a blue I know how to simulate on my Reformer :)
11-20 of 72

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin